Step 2: The Feasibility in the Lab Unit
Behind a liquid, a sticky paste or a dusty powder we already “see” the final solid product shape. In our laboratory facilities we systematically evaluate process feasibility by generating different particle forms from your raw materials and producing 100 g – 500 g - 5,000 g samples. Those samples can be used for initial apllication trials.
Within a few hours or days we can present the “first generation” of your ideas and visions in a concrete form.
- We’ll take a closer look at your raw materials and carry out feasibility trials in our laboratory units
- Fastly developed product samples
- Flexibility through short research and development time for new product forms
- You get an early impression of your possible future product
- We convert your feedback constructively and find a suitable, product-specific solution