inprotec and Granutec are leading companies in the sector of toll-drying and toll-production of granulates and powders. Currently we are operating five production lines. At our headquarters in Heitersheim, we have an in-house research laboratory and piloting equipment available.
Company facts inprotec and Granutec
- inprotec AG: innovative production technologies
- Foundation inprotec: 1999 as contract manufacturer in Heitersheim (20 km south of Freiburg)
- Foundation Granutec: 2009 via acquisition of two fluid-bed granulation facilities on the former location of Henkel in Genthin, for the purpose of widening our production capacities
- Toll-production of high quality granulates (single and multicomponent systems) with the use of a special, continuous fluid-bed granulation
- Combined converting of solids, liquids as melts, emulsions, dilutions and suspensions
- Production capacity > 50.000 tons p.a.
- Integrated services in the development stage: starting from the laboratory (0.1-2.0 kg) to the piloting stage (50 – 5.000 kg) leading to large-scale manufacturing (20 – 10.000+ tons p.a.)
- All facilities are dust-explosion protected
- Development and production of highly sensitive and innovative powders and granulates ('encapsulation' / 'coating' / 'slow release') for different industrial segments